- The divine necklace is a core style that has been in my collection for many years now. It is a tried and true design that will last a lifetime.
- The creation of this necklace can be one of the most challenging to create although it looks so simple. First, I start by creating the bezel setting for both gemstones and then I melt down little pieces of silver to makes the 3 accent balls. Once that is all finished, the hardest part of the process is next when I assemble the bezels and the balls together. Sometimes the metal moves around from the heat of the torch. After my patience is tested and im happy with the result, I then create a bail and solder the bail onto the piece. I finish the pendant with high shine polish.
- Check out the 2nd to last picture on the carousel of photos to see the chain length photo to choose your desired chain length.
- Check out the last picture on the carousel of photos to see the different chain options to help you choose your desired chain type.
- The pendant length is 30mm
- Each piece of sozo jewelry will have a sozo stamp and a 925 stamp to indicate genuine sterling silver.
- Since each gem is unique and authentic, expect slight variation. I tend to believe that each gem goes to the right person!
- All orders are made to order. This means that each piece of sozo is created just for you with an extra special amount of love put into it.
- Each piece will have the makers touch!
- If you have a specific size request not listed or a special request to further customize a piece of sozo, please leave a note for me at checkout or reach out to me on my contact page.
- Orders ship within 1 to 3 days after purchasing.