- The threefold ring design is inspired by my love for the symmetry of 3. The name is inspired by a scripture that I like to think about, "Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12
- I start creating this ring by cutting 3 round pieces of silver, solder them together and I forge the ring band into shape. After that, I had a honeycomb texture onto the middle band. Then I solder the bezel setting on to the ring shank and finish the ring with a highshine polish.
- The ring fits as expected.
- The moonstone and labradorite gemstone size is 25x12 mm, malachite and tigers eye gemstone size is 16x8 mm
- Each piece of sozo jewelry will have a sozo stamp and a 925 stamp to indicate genuine sterling silver.
- Since each gem is unique and authentic, expect slight variation. I tend to believe that each gem goes to the right person!
- All orders are made to order. This means that each piece of sozo is created just for you with an extra special amount of love put into it.
- Each piece will have the makers touch!
- If you have a specific size request not listed or a special request to further customize a piece of sozo, please leave a note for me at checkout or reach out to me on my contact page.
- Orders ship within 1 to 3 days after purchasing.