- The adorned ring style is inspired by my desire to pair two gems together in a delicate form. I named this ring "adorned" because the smaller gem reminds me of a crown adorning the bigger gem.
- To create this ring, I start by making the bezel settings for the gemstones. Then I take a piece of round silver and forge it into the main ring band and give it a hammer texture. After that, I take thinner round silver and file the ends to a tapered point. I then solder both pieces together and then solder the bezels to the ring band. The ring is then finished with a high shine polish.
- The ring fits as expected.
- The larger gemstone is 14x10 mm, 12X6 mm mother of pearl only, the smaller stone is 4mm round. The full length is 21 mm
- Each piece of sozo jewelry will have a sozo stamp and a 925 stamp to indicate genuine sterling silver.
- Since each gem is unique and authentic, expect slight variation. I tend to believe that each gem goes to the right person!
- All orders are made to order. This means that each piece of sozo is created just for you with an extra special amount of love put into it.
- Each piece will have the makers touch!
- If you have a specific size request not listed or a special request to further customize a piece of sozo, please leave a note for me at checkout or reach out to me on my contact page.
- Orders ship within 1 to 3 days after purchasing.